Who is Me?

My photo
Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia

Monday, September 8, 2008

hurmmm....

Now i have a really big problem..
How to manage my budget???
Live in shah alam totally make me sick...
The price of all things are really expensive especially the food...
Can you imaging, the instant noodles cost me about four to five ringgit malaysia....
It just suppose to be about three ringgit only...
Moreover, the other problem is our allowance still do not being deposit by the authority....
It give me such a big problem as i cannot always ask money from my parent because my family is not a wealthy family...
My father have a lot of other thing that have to be pay than giving me the expenditure money...
So i cannot overbudget on whatever i am spending...
Hopefully i can get through this problem....

No comments: